Business Coaching for Innovative SMEs
The fast pace of the ever-evolving world of business brings with it many uncertainties.
There are many challenges for today’s SME business owner. There are overhead costs, technology choices, staff, customers, stakeholders, payroll, compliance and regulations to consider. Navigating your business can be tricky and can often result in you focusing on just a few areas which may not necessarily be adding value.
“It doesn’t matter if you are a start-up business, an entrepreneur or an established organisation my expertise can take you from setback to come back. I will help you refocus and realign to your core values if your business has taken an unplanned path.”
Recognising that you need to step back and re-evaluate is a very positive action. It’s easy to fall into the routine of just ‘doing’ but remaining on this perpetual wheel is not sustainable. Working together we will design a tailor-made action led plan that works for you and your business. When you think beyond your products and services and fully understand where your value is you will get back your motivation, energy and drive.
Working collaboratively with Nigel you will:
- Reconnect with your business’ core values to give clarity to the future direction of your business.
- Inspire confidence and make the best decisions for your business.
- Understand the principles needed to run your business effectively.
- Know your market and who your ideal customer is.
- Transform the way you embrace risk, compliance, governance, culture and audit.
- Gain commercial knowledge relevant to you and become an expert.
- Learn the importance of working ‘on’ your business as well as working ‘in’ your business.
- Develop plans to allow you to achieve your goals and beat the competition.
- Identify the risks your business may face, mitigate them and turn them into positives.
- Adopt a growth model to suit your environment.
- Simplify the regulations your business needs to remain compliant.
- Recognise what differentiates you from your competitors.
- Create value.
- Move away from being cost focussed.
- Learn how to press the reset button to develop, resolve and grow.
To further benefit your business Nigel is a member of the Institute of Directors and a strategic member with the West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce entitling him to a large network of other professionals and resources.